Architectural - Body Corporate
- The board of directors shall be an Architects;
- The body corporate shall have a minimum paid-up capital of RM 50,000;
- The shares shall be held by members of the board of directors solely or with any other persons who are Architects;
- Name of body corporate shall refrain from being pretentious or ostentatious or of such nature that may negatively affect the dignity of the profession or place it in a position of possible ridicule.
- Name of body corporate shall preferably comprise the actual names of the directors or the acronyms of their initials.
- Application for registration must be submitted in the prescribed Registration Form which must be accompanied by the following :-
- Draft Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A)
- Form 49 (which must be certified as true copy by the Registrar of Company (ROC))
- Form 24 (Return of Allotment of Shares) (which must be certified as true copy by the Registrar of Company (ROC))
- A sample of the draft letterhead showing the names of directors together with their professional qualifications and status
* For further details, please refer to Section 7A of the Act and General Circular No. 2/2004